Tuesday, January 19, 2016

First Look - Revolt of the Bondage Models

If you've been following this blog you may remember me mention a project McDowell was working on titled Revolt of the Bondage Models.

From Wiater's interview in Dark Visions:

"It's called Revolt of the Bondage Models. And the way I'm writing it, it's coming out in script form ... [Harry O. Morris] liked it and he's going to do photographs for it ... he sent me one photograph to show me what he's thinking of, and it's really quite wonderful."

I was lucky enough to obtain a copy of the aforementioned photograph/illustration to share with you guys here on CMOM. Let me know what you think!

Used with the permission of Harry O. Morris and Valancourt Books.

*More about Dark Visions here. It has a little more info about Revolt and it's available on Kindle!

2 comments:

  1. I dig it. I've always really enjoyed Morris' work. He and JK Potter seemed to have a similar style back in the day (I sometimes get them mixed up when I'm looking through my old horror-fiction magazines and come across either of their illustrations). I'd love to one day score a copy of the original Toplin hardcover with his interior artwork.

    ReplyDelete